Sunday, October 12, 2008

retroactive blog

So I've been reading various craft blogs for a year or two now (thanks, Tai!!) and have repeatedly dismissed thoughts of starting one myself because: a) I don't come up with much 'original' stuff, just copy other ideas, b) I don't have one of those there fancy cameras to take such magazine worthy pictures with, and c) I know nothing about making a blog all fancy and fun looking, so who would want to read it? I've decided though that it would be fun to chronicle my creative ventures, and the kids' ventures too, and to have neat month categories to look back on through the years (plus I don't scrapbook, but I've tried so very hard!) so this will be a scrapbook of sorts!

So I'm starting this blog retroactively by showing some of our fairly recent doings. There's not much going on here at the present (hello, baby!) but we've done some neat things lately.

This may also serve as a family updater thing for our extended family and friends that we don't keep in touch with nearly enough!

Oh yes, and how fitting--I specifically made this blog to house Calvin's birth story, one of my 4 greatest creations! Nothing can top that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and thank you for stopping by!