Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dress-up Finds

A trip this morning to the kids' resale shop yielded these 3 great dress-up outfits--a green sequin-y dance costume with a beret, a corduroy jumper, jacket and flowered blouse, and a kimono (is that the right word? or does a kimono have long sleeves only??) I'm not sure what the jumper/jacket combo will be used to BE, but it will be interesting to see what my kids come up with for it.

So here's a picture of the trio below, it's not the greatest but I had to hurry and take it before the kids saw, since these will be a Christmas present for Lily's Dress Up box (yes, I do (some of) my shopping at thrift stores!). The price of all of these was only $11, too!

I also got 2 pairs of cute tights for Lily ($1 each), 2 pairs of pants for Lily, a bigger coat for Calvin, a onesie and long sleeve shirt for him. I looked for clothes for Grace but she's pretty picky about what she wears (and not in a snobby way--she just likes a certain shade of pink, etc)...so I didn't get her anything yet. It's easier to shop for her when she's with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and thank you for stopping by!