Friday, November 6, 2009

This is why we always need to buy tape.


A couple evenings ago, Lily disappeared into her room and was very quiet for a good long while.  The complete silence is always a clue that the children are likely doing something I wouldn't have suggested, but as long as no one is getting hurt I am ok with them peeling paper off of crayons or shredding a roll of toilet paper, as it means I am getting a few minutes of peace and quiet and they are learning by doing.

She proudly requested that I come and see what she had done and I just love this.  A doggie printed on fabric, taped to her wall, using as much tape as is humanly possible (you can see the shine from the tape in the upper left hand corner up there).  So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and thank you for stopping by!