These couch throw pillow covers were pretty much shot and I was ready for a change anyway, so I ripped out the old zippers to re-use and got some fabric out of my stash. I finished one pillow Saturday and was ready to finish the second pillow when I couldn't find the second zipper. I looked everywhere and nada. Then this morning as I was emptying the laundry hamper, there it was (Calvin!). So I finished the second pillow. Aside from the zipper ripping-out and the missing zipper for 2 days, these were quick and easy.
Now I'm thinking about re-covering the larger pillows that came with the couch, they're pretty blah.
Rob took some pics last week--mostly black and white--see the set here.