Friday, February 18, 2011

my seaglass ring


Custom made by Buffalo Lucy from this beautiful piece of sea glass I found on the Maine seacoast once upon a time.  I've wanted a seaglass ring for years and I am so thrilled!
I open the box and my immediate thought is: "I hope this bubblewrap has been recycled."
...then I see this note and it makes me smile.  Let's hear it for the eco-freaks!
cute box!
and there it is, isn't it lovely?

See more pics from Buffalo Lucy here, you can also see the lettering on the glass in one of the photos.

3 comments:

  1. It looks great on you!! And it's so funny that you posted that note because I knew I spelled "receive" wrong but I decided to just leave it rather than rewriting the whole thing. Bwahahaha!

    I'm so glad you love it. It was a rewarding piece to work on because it was something new and I loved the result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, the silver is recycled too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i didn't even notice the mis-spelled word! the note is just so charming!

    and heck yeah! recycled silver too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and thank you for stopping by!