Friday, February 18, 2011

my seaglass ring


Custom made by Buffalo Lucy from this beautiful piece of sea glass I found on the Maine seacoast once upon a time.  I've wanted a seaglass ring for years and I am so thrilled!
I open the box and my immediate thought is: "I hope this bubblewrap has been recycled."
...then I see this note and it makes me smile.  Let's hear it for the eco-freaks!
cute box!
and there it is, isn't it lovely?

See more pics from Buffalo Lucy here, you can also see the lettering on the glass in one of the photos.

4 comments:

  1. It looks great on you!! And it's so funny that you posted that note because I knew I spelled "receive" wrong but I decided to just leave it rather than rewriting the whole thing. Bwahahaha!

    I'm so glad you love it. It was a rewarding piece to work on because it was something new and I loved the result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, the silver is recycled too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i didn't even notice the mis-spelled word! the note is just so charming!

    and heck yeah! recycled silver too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To acquire their searchings for, the team considered the variety maps of greater than 33,000 species in addition to data on their habitat preferences. They then have actually been capable of evaluate that advice to maps of exotic woodlands throughout South the U.S.A., Africa, Asia and also Australasia. To get more detailed info on save on your bills, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and thank you for stopping by!